1. Isolate external forces and, under a normal state of mind, grasp the reasonable direction we should go.
2. Regulate an attitude of cooperation. Don’t take advantages of others.
3. Take responsibility when problems arise.
1. Sincerity is the basic requirement.
2. Keep your promises, do as promised, even if you encounter setbacks and pay the price.
3. Be faithful to your obligations and responsibilities.
1. Without team success, there is no personal success.
2. Trust each other, communicate frankly, integrate individuals into the team, with a common vision as the highest goal.
3. Respect the value of every employee. We believe it is our responsibility and pride when employees and the company grow together.
1. Quality is a pursuit of excellence. It is necessary to meet customer needs better than our competitors.
2. Quality is designed. It is a systematic project that everyone cares about and interlocks.
3. Continuously improve product quality, which is not only our value, but also our dignity.
1. Design products and provide services from the customer’s point of view and avoid doing things that just seem to be liked by customers.
2. Fully study the needs of customers, which is the original starting point of all corporate activities.
3. Adhere to the principle of customer orientation within the enterprise.
1. Achieving results is meaningful to the enterprise.
2. Take the initiative to take responsibility.
3. Set up results that are meaningful to the company and backstep the conditions and corresponding steps we should have to achieve results.
4. Strictly implement and achieve results on the premise of observing common values.