Bluetooth Module in IoT Sensors
The Bluetooth device is fast and has a wide range of reach while consuming less power. It also has a powerful communication node that is well suited for IoT Sensors. Bluetooth has the ability to work without an active internet connection. It also has competency in providing a wide-scale device network through the Bluetooth mesh. These features of the Bluetooth modules have made it a popular choice in usage of the IoT sensor compared to other forms of connectivity like wifi. Also, the Bluetooth module has recently been updated to establish radio links using the IoT sensors available.
IoT Sensors and how it works: The Internet of things (IoT) is a system that enables the transfer or exchange of information over networks with the necessary human-to-human or human-to-computer contact. It helps to connect day-to-day activities and works to the internet. This connection is made easy by “sensors.” The sensors pick up external data and convert such data to a signal that humans and machines can readily understand. You will find the Sensors located in technological devices such as cameras, medical equipment, communication devices, transportation vehicles, and lots more.
Cases of Bluetooth modules in IoT Sensors
The Beacon technology with devices like “MOKOBlue M1 Ultra-thin” is a prominent example with the ability of broadcasting data to other devices even when in advertising mode.
- In medical homes, using devices like insulin pumps, glucose meters
- In homes, automated devices like doors, sensors, etc
Bluetooth Modules from Mokoblue:
Are you stranded on which Bluetooth module to use in your medical devices like the thermometer or another field of interest (industries varying from the medical sector, industries, consumer electronics, and the likes)? Mokoblue offers one of the best Bluetooth modules in IoT Sensors, which is a PBA board. It also comes in semi-finished forms, giving you the feel of putting them all together and taking ownership of your activities. That’s not even all; one important feature that you would sure LOVE is several sensors selectable types operating in them; this makes your tasks easy and well organized.
Mokoblue has a range of Bluetooth modules with sensors that are effective. They include:
- MK01A – Ceramic chip antenna (10.0×10.0x2.00mm)
- MK02B – U.Fl connector antenna (10.0×10.0x2.00mm)
- MK02D – PCB antenna (21.0×3.8×2.3mm)
- MK02E – U.Fl connector antenna (10.0×10.0x2.00mm)
- MK05A – PCB antenna (21.0×3.8×2.3mm)
- MK05B – U.Fl connector antenna( 21.0×3.8×2.3mm)
- MK06A – PCB antenna (21.0×3.8×2.3mm)
- MK06B – U.Fl connector antenna (21.0×3.8×2.3mm)
- MK07A – Ceramic chip antenna (21.0×3.8×2.3mm)
- MK07B – U.Fl connector antenna (21.0×3.8×2.3mm)
Functions of the Bluetooth Modules for IoT Sensors
Amongst the several functions mentioned above, the main purpose of the Bluetooth modules for IoT sensors is to reach out to other devices/applications connecting them seamlessly. The Bluetooth module is a high-performance chip available in circulatory and wireless categories. It ranges from Bluetooth 4.2 to Bluetooth 5.2 and can be easily functional in the use of the applications.
Features of IoT Sensors in Bluetooth Modules
The IoT sensors help to improve the Bluetooth modules with certain of its features. They are:
- Radio Interface: the Radio Interface of the Bluetooth module in IoT sensors functions within a wide range and captures the frequency available in that atmosphere. The IoT sensor makes this feat super easy.
- Battery Structure: the Battery is structured to have a very low power output, thereby maximizing the battery life without consuming much power.
- GATT Operations: the GATT seamlessly links the user to the server. This enables commands to retrieve the most appropriate information from the server.
- Low module and developing cost
- The development process is relatively simple.
- Advertising: The Advertising feature enables the Bluetooth IoT sensor to easily spot other devices/information in a particular broadcasting range.
Why Choose MOKOBlue Bluetooth IoT Sensors?
Having been in the business of Bluetooth IoT sensors for over four years, Mokoblue has risen over the past few years as a trustworthy brand known to deliver premium and quality.
Mokoblue also provides consulting services to assist you in identifying which product is best suited to your needs or project.It assures you of faster results, no wastage of time, and an optimized resource.
With Mokoblue, quality results and efficiency are guaranteed!